My Favorite Entrepreneur Podcasts
This site is largely dedicated to the Success U Entrepreneur Podcasts. In making that program, and generally, I listen to quite a few others, as well as read many books and blogs. Here is the list of my favorite entrepreneur podcasts in 2016 and a few other shows I enjoy and want to share.
The Top 5 Entrepreneur Podcasts
In no particular order here are the 5 top entrepreneur podcasts I am listening to in 2016
- The Impact Entrepreneur - Host Mike Flynn engages in evocative conversations with entrepreneurs, going beyond success and failure and into the reasons behind the story. This is a very new, well produced and ambitious show. I have added it to my itunes subscriptions.
- The School of Greatness is a must listen. The host, Lewis Howes is a New York Times Bestselling author, a lifestyle entrepreneur, high performance business coach and keynote speaker. He was recognized by The White House and President Obama as one of the top 100 entrepreneurs in the country under 30. He has accomplished greatness repeatedly and the show is very inspirational.
- The Rv Entrepreneur I like the description by host Heath Padget: "Living and traveling in an RV used to be only for retirees or the occasional family vacation. But over the past few years there has been a new movement of young RVers who have intentionally chosen to live with less stuff, be mobile, and take their lives on the road. This podcast is for people who are interested in downsizing their life, creating remote income, and working from anywhere." There are great lessons to glean from this show. it is not the lifestyle I have chosen, and maybe not for you either, but many of the concepts are ones I agree with fully. And in most ways I think becoming a successful entrepreneur starts with cutting the necessities of your life down to the essentials.
- Startup Podcast What it is really like to start a business. Currently in their third season, their is a treasure trove of great knowledge in their catalog. Turning your ideas into reality is the hardest part of business. it is what separates actual entrepreneurs from regular thinkers and this podcast goes deep into creating your business.
Other Podcasts related to Entrepreneurship
- We Study Billionaires - The Investors Podcast - Hosts, Preston Pysh and Stig Brodersen, research and study the habits, traits and reading lists of billionaires. To use their own words: "We believe success leaves clues. Our job is to define the critical habits and elements that successful people share and bring them to our audience."
- The Art of Charm - I only found this podcast recently, and have already found it to be worth the listen. They claim "You’ll learn our top strategies to improve your career, confidence, lifestyle and love-life from top experts like life and business-hackers Tim Ferriss, Ramit Sethi and Noah Kagan to Seth Godin, Simon Sinek, Olivia Fox, The Art of Charm team and more."
Not Entrepreneur Podcasts but worth listening
- Faking it - The Podcasts? I am not entirely sure how to sum up this podcast other than to say it is based on the maker community... Other than that you'd just have to listen.
- Stuff to Blow Your Mind - Futurism, transhumanism, mind blowing science and technology all brought to light in this podcast from Howstuffworks.com.
- Still Untitled :the Adam Savage Project - One of my favorite shows of all time, Mythbusters, is no longer filming. Thankfully one of the hosts, Adam Savage, has not slowed down and this podcast is one of his current projects. It seems that nothing is off limits for this show, and that is one of the great things about it.
If there is an entrepreneur podcast or other show you think is great and want to share, post a comment and tell everyone about it.