Life Lessons - Develop a Success Plan
One of the more important life lessons I have discovered as an entrepreneur is to develop a success plan. Rich Harshaw from MyMEssentials.com gives a great example of a Success Plan in his post World's Greatest Car Salesman. The steps he identifies, unique to the market and opportunity, are easily adapted to most traditional sales channels. This post by Rich is one of the better examples of a good business, sales or marketing plan for success that I have come across.
His approach to the car sales experience disaster, that he identifies because of the poor service he received while looking for a new car, is brilliant. The Life Lesson is extraordinarily valuable. In fact it is what we should all strive for when we find that troublesome experience or opportunity in front of us.
He clearly identifies the missing pieces in the sales funnel of his competition and identifies a way to create a strength in his brand from those opportunities.
Recommended books and training about the sales plan and sales cycle:
Related Life Lessons and Articles:
- Developing and Implementing Strategic Marketing (slideshare.net)
- My 20 year marketing plan (slideshare.net)
- The Elements of a Successful Sales Plan (slideshare.net)
- Getting New Businesses Running With Outsourced Marketing (marketingpr.suite101.com)
- More Life Lessons from Success U