How to Build Trust as an Entrepreneur
As an Entrepreneur it is imperative that we build trust. We need team members, clients, investors and colleagues to believe in us. Trust is more than a soft, unknown, feel good, fuzzy thing. It is a measurable and quantifiable asset that is one of the most important to you the Entrepreneur regarding the speed of your business and the overall success of your enterprise. In this Success U Podcast we discuss how taking the time to build trust actually saves time and in the end increases profit.
We started discussing this topic thanks to Steven Covey's Book "The Speed of Trust". This is a must read book for an Entrepreneur. It is not a topic I would normally have sought out, but it came recommended highly from those I trust... So I read it, and now I think every entrepreneur, manager, marketer or sales professional should also read it.
If You are an Entrepreneur You Should Read These Books:
Related Entrepreneur articles you should read:
- Building Trust in Today's Online World (socialmediatoday.com)
- Trust Agents: Using The Web To Build Influence, Improve Reputation, And Earn Trust (lockergnome.com)
- Integrity is the Sales Guys Only Asset (thecustomercollective.com)
- FranklinCovey's New, Online Learning Suite Launches at Training 2010: World Renowned Content Now Available in a Unique, Online Format (eon.businesswire.com)
- In the Post-Crisis World, Restoring Trust is Not Enough (blogs.hbr.org)
Tell us your story as an Entrepreneur in the comments and maybe we will have you on a future podcast!