Last week we talked about Viral Marketing from a stratospheric level, this time we go a little more in depth and give a great example of a company building a program that will definitely create a viral effect.
What it all boils down to is understanding the value you offer your customers, and packaging that in such a way as to motivate them to tell others about you.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Understanding What A Viral Marketing System Is (slideshare.net)
- Viral Marketing (slideshare.net)
- Making Use of Viral Marketing (web-workathome.com)
- Viral Marketing Costs Real Money These Days (startupprofessionals.com)
- How Can Viral Marketing Help You? (ronmedlin.com)
- Viral Marketing And How It Will Keep Your Business Alive (entrepreneurideasclub.com)